Saturday, July 16, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Hubby took me to see Winne the Pooh at the movies today.  Cheering me up as I am still so sad without my doggie. My best pal. My little shadow.  The movie was very cute.  Very clever how they incorporated the book into the scenes.  Pooh is just adorable. 



Then we went to dinner at Ray's Seafood restaurant in Little Silver.  I enjoyed it. Hubby thought it was expensive. 


Had a nice relaxing day.   Trying to focus on the blessings as I am missing my Sollie.  So thankful we had him for almost 14 years.  We love you Sollie - be a good boy up in Heaven . . .

1 comment:

  1. Maryellen dear, I am so sorry that you lost your doggy after all those years...I know what that's like. Solomon was a very handsome do!

    We went to the movies last night with four of our grandkids ages 15, 10, 7, and 4...and i wanted to see Winnie the Pooh also...but they picked the Zookeeper! It was pretty good...but I love Pooh. I may have to go see it. Glad you enjoyed it.

    I am glad you had a good date with Hubby.

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete