Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jersey Girl see "Jersey Boys"

Instead of exchanging gifts my in-laws decided
we would do something fun together in the new year.
Today was the day.

My mother-in-law Mary, sister-in-law Linda,
hubby and I headed to Broadway to see
 
JERSEY BOYS !

Being a Jersey Girl it was especially
poignant for me.  I loved it



 
This is the cast we saw:
 
John Lloyd Young -  Frankie Valli
Oh my gosh his voice. I could listen to it
for hours.  I understand he is the original
cast member and won the Tony for his
performance. I can see why.  Fantastic !

 
Jeremy Kushnier -  Tommy DeVito
I loved him.  He was so good.



 
Drew Gehling - Bob Gaudio
The song writer of the Four Seasons songs.



 
Matt Bogart - Nick Massi
He was my hubby's favorite.
He reminded him of Puddy from Seinfeld.



 



 

It is so well done. Tells the story from each
members perspective.  So much music.
Really, really good.
 
It was funny seeing a play and the
characters talk just like I do hah
 
They really played on that "jersey" accent.
 

 
Abundant Blessings,
Maryellen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment