Saturday, February 2, 2013

Normal Day's

Today was errand day so we had much to do

Started out with laundry

 

 
We live in an apartment without a washer and dryer so
we go to a laundromat.  We see the same folks every time.
Most of the ladies are there alone and today as I was
folding laundry with my hubby I was overcome with
thankfulness for him and his wonderful helpful attitude.
He always does laundry with me. We do it as a team.
 ~  I am blessed.
 
We almost always eat breakfast out on Saturday.
It is one of my favorite things to look forward to.
Just a time to relax, settle and reconnect after a busy week.
Today we went to Perkins after laundry.
 
 

 
My hubby is a huge fan of their "breakfast" potoates.
They are really good.  They remind me of tater tots.
I had the California Benedict. I love avacados and it
is full of them.
 
After laundry we headed to Kohls because 
hubby wanted to look for warm clothes ~ Now I have
purposely been avoiding Kohl's because I do not
want to use my credit card. 
 
 

 
But today I needed some lipstick and I had a
15% off coupon so I decided as long as I paid
with cash I would be okay.
 
Now you don't think lipstick is all I
came home with do you?  hah 
 
Look at all I was able to purchase for $ 64.78
 
My kitchen is red with gingerbread men
I found these in the 80% off bin.
I picked up 3 of them. There are so cute.
And they look just adorable on my counters.
 
 

 
Memory Foam bath mat.
Oh my it is so soft.

 

 
 
Such a cute skirt also in the 80% off rack.
$ 5.60 cents ~ can't believe it ! 
 
 

 
 
I saw these frames left over from Christmas in the
bargain rack.  I thought they'll never have an
A left.  Guess what an "A"
  ~ I like monogramed items.
 
I put in it this fun photo from our trip to Coney Island.
 
 

 
Headed over to the hats, gloves and scarf area.
It's the time of year to get them at discount.
Found this eternity scarf at 70% off.

 

 
Now what was it I went to Kohl's for?
 
Oh yes Vera Wang lipstick.
Picked up this Lip Liner

 

And finally the purpose of my trip
my lipstick hah
 

 
I saved $ 131.63 and received $10.00 Kohl's CASH
 
Guess what hubby purchased ?    NOTHING  : (
He is a bit of a picker shopper than I am.
I told him he could have my $10.00 Kohls cash
as a consolation prize. hah
 
Hubby dropped me off home because
I needed to do our TAXES
 
 

 

 
Hubby continued on his shopping
heading to JC Penny hope he has
more success there hah
 
Tonight is take out Chinese.
I am just in the MOOD.
I love me some "egg drop soup" YUM
 
 

 
Heading off to take a nap z z z z
Nothing like a Saturday afternoon snooze.
This is how my Solomon looked in his
special chair napping hah
 

Normal days sure are nice days . . . .
 
Abundant Blessings,
Maryellen
 
Psalm 32:8I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment