Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow Storm 2013

Woke up to this out my window.
My sweet hubby and dear Uncle Mike up early
and diggin me out !    A few good men !




 
We had about 8 inches of snow I would guess.
Cars?  Under there somewhere hah
 
I got dressed and went out and helped my sweet
hubs by cleaning off our cars. He was working so
hard I wanted to do my part ~
 
A man who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains
favor from the LORD.  Proverbs 18:22




 
Thank you sweetie !  Your the best !

 
He is so cute ! 
 
 
 
 
It's a good day to snuggle in and watch my QVC !
 
Every Saturday I love watching my favorite QVC
gal Leah.  She is so sweet and fun !
Just a total class act.
 




 



 
And oh the joy to find out they have added an
extra hour!  She is now doing AM Beauty
before AM Style !    YEAH





 





 
Here is an old photo of me with
"cardboard Leah" at QVC Studios HAH
 
 
 
I have to bake a cake today for our
ladies ministry bake sale.
I am making a cake I found on line.
Brownie Strawberry cake.
You add brownie mix to bottom,
then layer with strawberry cake mix
then bake !  
 
I am going to frost it with white icing
and add some of these to make it festive !
 



 
I am going to use some of my new
Pampered Chef tools.
I love Pampered Chef items.
They last forever !
 




 






 





 
Let's hope my cake sells ; )
 
This year one of my resolutions is
to do a "read your bible through the year"
 
This is the one I am doing.
It really has been great.
So far I have completed:
Genesis, Romans and almost
through Isaiah and Mark.
 



 
Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.

Psalm 119:11

 
How cute is my bible cover.
I have to admit I am a bible cover nut.
I have had ton's over the years.
I just could not find the "one"
I found this style on Etsy and this dear
lady made it the colors I selected.
I love love the brown.
I love love polka dots
I love love the pink ruffle.
I think I've found my "life long" cover now hah





 
The roads seem to be clearing so
later tonight hubby and I will head out
to dinner ~  not sure where just yet.
He actually asks me wait to decide
because he needs to digest his breakfast first.
hah ~ not me, I can think about dinner while
eating breakfast hah hah
 
 




Abundant Blessings,
Maryellen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment