Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Retirement & Changes

Last Friday my coworker
Mary Lou retired. She is
blessed to be building a new
home and moving to South Carolina.

We have been a great team
of ladies in customer service.

Here is a photo of the 3 of us:

I'm in the leopard print  31 years
Cathy is in the stripes  20 years
And Mary Lou in green.  8 years


As you can tell from our years of service
we have been together a long time.

This is all the folks in my building

 
Mary Lou and our boss David.
He is a great guy.
He is from the UK and always brings us
Cadbury chocolate when he visits home.

 
I started with Wheelock in high school
as a coop student.  After I graduated
they hired me on in Accounts Payable.
 
I left after 6 years to work at Syntrex
a computer company. I was at Syntrex
6 years and they were going out of business
so I returned to Wheelock in customer service.
Wheelock was bought out by Cooper.
Then Cooper sold to Eaton.
So we have had many changes over the years
and this girl is not a real fan of change ! hah
 



 
We manufacture fire alarm signals.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment