Saturday, July 27, 2013

Some Very Special Visitors

Look who came to visit?
My sweet little cousins
Conor  5 & Cara 2


Here they are with Nana

And with Pop Pop


Bone fish grill is right across the street from our
house yet we have never been there.
We've been to one in Georgia on vacation.
So tonight when my hubby learned that they
had lobster rolls we just had to try it.
 

 
My hubby LOVES lobster rolls and speaks about
them all the time so he is quite fussy about them.
Being my NYC he use to travel to upstate to
get the "good" ones as he says.
 
Well, I am happy to report he really enjoyed this one.
Kudos to the chef as he is a hard one to please when
he comes to his lobster rolls.
 
 
 First this delicious warm bread


Oh I loved the salad.
We had crumbled blue cheese on ours.

 
We didn't want the chips so we both got
augratin potatoes ~ these were so creamy and
cheesy and I'm sure calorie free hah

 
Have you all been watching Cedar Cove !
I haven't read the books so I am enjoying it.
I've always like Andie McDowell. I enjoy her
accent and oh gosh love her hair!
 
 
Hubby and I love Sunday nights.
We have such fun competition watching
the food network shows.
 
 
This years Next Food Network Star
 

Stacie is my favorite this year
She is so good on the camera and I just
really want her to win !

 
Hubby says this guy the "PIE" man is his
favorite.


But he really digs this "southern" girl too.
She is sweet but a bit ditsy for my taste hah

 
This year we are also enjoying
Food Court Wars - so fun
 
 
I enjoy Tyler Florence we got to meet
him at the NYC Food and Wine Festival
one year. 
 
He is much more handsome in person.
 
 
 
 Well that's what we have been up to.

Tomorrow we are heading to my mother-in-law's
Mary's house for dinner. She is making a new
recipe and asked us to be the guinea pigs. hah
She is a great cook ~ YUM I wonder what it will be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment