Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Has Arrived @ The Azarian's

Christmas has arrived !

 
How To Save a Marriage at Christmas? hah
 
Hubby and I both wanted different trees this year.
So the Azarian'snow have two trees ! hah
 
My tree in my office ~ fake shabby chic

 
Hubby's tree in the living room
Real table top!

 
My Byers Choice collection.
Hubby and I are going there next Saturday, can't wait
It has become a tradition for us.
 
 
Byer's Choice polar bear & chef but the other two are not Byers Choice
They are very special to me ~ hubby got them for me on our first Christmas.
He is very observant he noticed I liked these type of dolls.

 
Our little fireplace from QVC
This little thing is great it gives off nice heat too.



Our Christmas Village

 
Our Nativity


 
A couple of crafts I made from Pinterest
The snow ball jar and the snow ball hat.

 
Larger shot of living room.

 
Looking forward to enjoying each minute of
December this year !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment