Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 
We have much to be thankful for this year.
I love thanksgiving. I love the traditions, family, food
and most importantly time to thank God for His many
blessings.
 
We are spending it in NYC at my sister-in-laws apt.
We have done this the past several years.
It is always a relaxing blessed time.
 
Trying new recipes today.
 
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
 
 

Grape Chutney

Gar and I
Oh Lord, every photo with those eyes closed !

 
Ever since I was a child we watched

March of Wooden Soldiers

 
And of course the Macy's Parade
 
 
Living so close to NYC I really should go to the parade,
but every year I think "Can I handle this at this age" ?????

All that waiting to get a good spot, what about  the bathroom?
Will it be cold standing out there?
Am I going to see just the back of the person in front of me?

Then I back out and say let's watch it from home. ha ha

My hubby has gone to it several times when he lived in NYC.
Maybe next year right ; )

We are back home now, relaxing and watching Football !

Go Cowboys ! ! !

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment