Saturday, May 30, 2015

Ocean Grove Flea Market

Hubby, Mom, Aunt Rose and I
went to the Ocean Grove Flea
market today.

 
Aunt Rose and I before we met up with Mom.
 
 

There was a nice cool breeze
off the ocean today.


Picked up a nice Cowboys clock for
my desk at work.


Beautiful flowers along the way.



Then we headed to Hobby Lobby
for some shopping.



Found these two great buys in the
60% off rack.



Then dinner at Golden Corral.



Yikes  - hard place to diet hah

I did pretty well though. I did treat myself
to some chocolate ice cream and a small brownie.
Oh it tasted so good when I have been so restricted
since Palm Sunday.

To top it off I realized at Hobby Lobby after
walking around for an hour that my FITBIT had
turned to sleep mode.  OH NO!   no steps being
counted. 



I came home and walked up and down,
up and down my street


 like a crazy women until
waaaa lalllll   10,000 steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment