Sunday, August 19, 2012

Encourage One Another 1Thessalonians 5:11

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.  1 Thessalonians 5:11





In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.  Psalm 5:3





But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness
Galatians 5:22








Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him than they are?  Matthew 6:26

So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that scurries and swarms in the water, and every sort of bird--each producing offspring of the same kind. And God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:21


I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come? Psalm 121:1










Always keep your eyes turned toward the SON !








I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth.  Genesis 9:13



For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken," says the LORD, who has mercy on you.
Isaiah 54:10




But you, Oh Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
Psalm 3:3



But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." Matthew 19:14


Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.
Lamentations 3:23


Jesus love the little children, all the children of the world,
red and yellow black and white, they are precious in his sight.
Jesus loves the little children of the world.


God's voice is glorious in the thunder. We can't even imagine the greatness of his power.
Job 37
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.  Phillippians 4:13



The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein
Psalm 24:1



Though you soar like the eagle  and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down,” declares the LORD.  Obadiah 1:4


His eye is on the sparrow and I know he watches me . . .






When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. John 13:12

 







Whoever believes in me, as the scripture has said, "Out of his mouth will flow rivers of living water."  John 7:38




 And Mary said, “Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word.”  Luke 1:38









No comments:

Post a Comment