Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy 15th Birthday Sollie

Today would have been my doggie's 15th birthday.
It is his second birthday in Heaven.



He really enjoyed his birthday
Mostly because he would get to do this:


He would get to eat this:

Or sometimes this:



He really enjoyed this ice cream place.



In the early years he would go here:


Then our local one closed so we moved his birthday to here:


He had a special birthday here one year.
My grandmother came with us and my Mom and sister
met us for dinner.

His last birthday was here:


It was crazy.  My mom and sister, aunt Rosie and Gary all came.
Then the car broke down in the drive up. hah
What a birthday !
Sollie was perfectly content he had his chicken. hah

We miss you Sol - we won't ever forget the love and joy
you brought us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN !




Here's my hubby, Gary
He is such a great sport.
Sollie was my boy long before Gary and I met.
So to say Sollie had a hard time "accepting" Gary
is an understatement. hah
But in the end I believe they loved each other.
Or at least came to an understanding hah








Wait for me by Jesus . . .




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-A1u-Zfal8

Be Encouraged:

 To all the travelers
Pilgrims longing for a home
From one who walks with you
On this journey called life's road
...
It is a long and winding road

From one who's seen the view
And dreamt of staying on the mountains high
And one who's cried like you
Wanting so much just to lay down and die
I offer this, we must remember this

We are not home yet
We are not home yet
Keep on looking ahead
Let your heart not forget
We are not home yet
Not home yet

So close your eyes with me
And hear the Father saying, "Welcome home"
Let us find the strength
In all His promises to carry on
He said, "I go prepare a place for you"
So let us not forget

I know there'll be a moment
I know there'll be a place
Where we will see our Saviour
And fall in His embrace
So let us not grow weary
Or too content to stay
'Cause we are not home yet
Not home yet
So let us journey on



No comments:

Post a Comment