Saturday, August 4, 2012

Just a Regular Day in photos

Today was a day for this:


So at the crack of dawn we were out of the house . . .


After this it was time for this:


So we headed here:


Then we returned home and hubby had to do this:


So he headed here:


I stayed home and did some of this:







Then hubby returned and I needed to go here:


So I called up:


She was doing this:


But it took her all of 5 seconds to decide she'd rather do this:



So off we went.

I really love these Vera Wang lipsticks.
They are so creamy.


I only buy them when I have a:

I am blessed because I found one on here just today:




Kohl's also had this:

On these:


So I grabbed one very similar to this:


Next stop was:



This is a great place !
Unbelievable prices on this:


So after our hard work of doing this:

We both agreed we needed this:

But don't worry I didn't forget my sweet

At home,  I brought him this:

Once I got home it was time for this:


So on here I go again:


Found one of these:



So we headed here:



After a delicious meal we headed home for this:

And before long we will do this:



Because soon we will both do this:

Then this will happen:



And we'll both be excited to go here:



Yup just a regular day !

But blessed just the same.


 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights. James 1:17










No comments:

Post a Comment