Monday, September 24, 2012

Favorite Facebook Posts

Time again to add some of my favorite
Facebook posts.
I want to have these saved in my
BLOG to PRINT book.

They are just too good to forget !

I love these "old" looking photos . . .




 
May we never forget . . .
 

Corrie Ten Boom, I can't wait to meet her in
Heaven. She is one of my favorite's.
What a precious child of God.
So brave and faithful.






I am learning this more and more as
I mature in my faith.
 



 


 



 

I am a big fan of winter and snow!
I love this Praising God in the Snow !






Lord you are my portion . . .
 
 
Dance in the Rain !

 




Love this one. . .
 



 
Have this one on my desk at work . . . trying not to
allow customer's to push my buttons.

 



 
The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide
that you are not going to stay where you are
John Pierpont Morgan

 






I love the rain . . .

 
AMEN
 



 





 
Counting on this . . .

 


 




 



 

 
Is there anything more precious than a child 
praising Jesus .  . .

 



 

 




 




 




 

 
Hail, Hail Lion of Judah . . .
 


 




 




 

 


 




 

 
Keeping my eyes ever on the SON !
 

 



 



 

 
 





 



 






 

 

 



 


 
 
 


 


 
 


 


 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment