Saturday, September 8, 2012

Up early and off to breakfast.
I just "love" our Saturday morning breakfasts.
It's a time to breathe, after a hectic week.
It's a great way to reconnect and be together.
I am so thankful for Saturday mornings.
Today we choose Amy's Omelettes.





They offer 220 different Omelettes.



One of my favorites is the Avacado Benedict.



After breakfast we headed to our friends
Bob and Cindy's because it was their son
David's 9th birthday.
 
He is just adorable !
 We laughed, they made it easy on him with one candle
of just a nine hah



 David loves baseball.
He's a pretty good little ball player too.
He is a Yankee fan!







Hubby and I got him a yankee hoodie.


(his Mom told me the next day he insisted on
wearing it to church!)  hah

David's Mom Cindy is known for her
delicious bean dip





 Her chocolate chip cookies





And her oatmeal raisin cookies





 I kid you not, my aunt has a business cleaning houses.Cindy asked her to give her house a good cleaning. My Aunt said only if you pay me in oatmeal raisin cookies hah
So Cindy did and my Aunt will tell you she put them in the freezer
so she wouldn't be tempted to eat them all.
Well, that didn't work.
She said she would wake up in the middle of the night.
Go into the kitchen in the pitch dark and naw on a
frozen cookie ha ha hah
That is how good Cindy's cookies truly are.
My hubby loves them.
Everytime there is a party and he hears Cindy
is coming - "Will she bring her cookies" hah
 
Today was a crazy weather day.
 
We would go from this . . .




To this . . .




Then to this . . .




Then right back to this, like every 1/2 hour.





Happy Birthday David . . .many, many more . . .
 






 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment