Sunday, September 16, 2012

How Time Flies

Today Hubby and I went to his little cousin's 4 year old party.
He is an adorable little guy.
So, so smart!
Just last year he was crazy about Thomas . . .

 


 

 
Now suddenly seems like overnight
out goes poor Thomas and in comes
 
"SUPER HERO'"  hah
 
 


 


 

 
He already knows all their names and
who is a "good" guy and who is a "bad" guy.
 
He cracks me up.
 
He was so excited to show us his
very own bathroom decorated
w/super hero's.
He said, "I'll take you both upstairs at once"
 
Adorable . . .
 
 

 
Happy Birthday ! 
We enjoyed your party!
 
Then it was time to open his presents
he comes into the dining room and says,
"Come on guys, into the family room,
I can't open my presents until everyone is there"
 
This kid is really hilarious.
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment