Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Flowers & Fatherly Love

We had a Fall Flower Sale at church today.
Our ladies ministry fundraiser for church expenses.

My sweet hubby purchased these for me !



My hubby had one student today in his 3 & 4th grade Sunday School class he teaches.
Matthew is a cute little guy. He LOVES to talk. I was at the principals desk and I could hear Matthew just talking and talking and talking to my husband. My husband was so sweet and patient just listening and listening and replying and replying. Made my heart smile . . .

After church we headed to the movies.
We love these "cartoon" movies.
No bad language or immoral scenes.
We saw Hotel Transylvania. It was so cute!
Portrays a wonderful relationship between a father and his daughter.
Fun music, laughter, a little innocent romance.
 Just a sweet, sweet movie.


 

 






The movie has a great cast:

Adam Sandler as Dracula, the Hotel Transylvania owner, and Mavis' over-protective father.
Selena Gomez as Mavis, Dracula's 118 year old "teenage" daughter.
Andy Samberg as Jonathan/Jonny-stein, a 21-year-old regular guy who stumbled onto the hotel.
Kevin James as Frank/Frankenstein the lovable, fire-hating monster.
Cee Lo Green as Murray, an obese mummy
Steve BuscemiSt as Wayne, a werewolf
Molly Shannon as Wanda, a werewolf and Wayne's pregnant wife
David Spade as Griffin the Invisible Man
Fran Drescher as Eunice, Frankenstein's wife
Jon Lovitz as Quasimodo Wilson, the former Hunchback of Notre-Dame who now works as a gourmet chef that desires to make a dish where humans are the main ingredients

Today was my last vacation day!
Thankful for a good week off.
Accomplished much - enjoyed 3 days in Baltimore
Ready to pick up normal routine again  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment