Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ran across this verse on facebook today.
What a joyful verse !

Oh how I needed this today.

Not sure if it is hormones, pms, menopause, the election stress hah,
or just plain crankiness - but I have been angry today!

“Lord, You have assigned me my portion and my cup; You have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.” Psalm 16:5-6

I want to remember this verse.
My boundaries are in pleasant places.
No matter how crazy this world grows, I am in a pleasant place.
I have a delightful inheritance  . . . awesome !

This one made me smile
I love snow and snowmen.

 


Tomorrow is a new day.
God's mercies are new, I can begin again

 

 
Oh thank you gracious Lord !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment