Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Break - Vacation From Work

I am on vacation! Praise God !



Hubby has to work so we are not going anywhere.
But I am just so happy to be home.

Work has been so hard since Hurricane Sandy
that I really need this time off.



I plan on doing this every day.
Jumping out of bed with JOY !



I'm going to spend precious
time with the Lord.

I'm going to craft, bake, relax,
watch Hallmark until I can't
stand another minute.

Today we went into NYC
for my sister-in-laws birthday lunch.



We ate at Saigon Grille.
We love this place.




Then when we arrived home
I got a little "crafty"
I saw this on pinterest.

My Mom is very crafty.
She made country crafts for
 years and sold them at shows.
She made adorable bunnies,
dresses, all things country.

I did pretty good with my
craft it was pretty easy.
Maybe I have a little
of my Mom's abilities
in my genes. hah

Here's my craft.
I used a Nestle Crunch Bar
Hubbys favorite.
Bless his heart, he said,
I can't eat it, I need to save it. ; )




Tomorrow after church hubby is taking me to:



We've never been there before so
I am looking forward to seeing
what they have new and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment