Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

Hubby and I like to spend
New Years Eve home together.

We have hor d'oeuvres and relax.

This year we have some really
tasty choices   . . .







But feeding our bodies is not all that we will do hah

We will also take time to feed our spirits.

We are going to take communion together
to bring in the New Year !



I also had an idea that we would pray together,
as we normally do, but this time I would pray for
things I hope for Gary and he will pray for things
he hopes for me.  I think it will be interesting to
see what my husband will pray?

We also will spend alot of time relaxing by our little
fake fireplace.  I love this little thing.



I love New Years - I like the thought of a fresh
New Year ahead. Even though I know I have
a new day each morning - thank you Lord.

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed,
because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness



Resolutions . . . yes I like to make them.
Even if I have hardly ever stuck to them,
especially the diet ones hah
But it's worth it to keep trying . . .



1) consistently do my new Zumba exercise tape
     I just ordered from QVC

2)  continue to make better eating choices

3)  be careful that I am not having a "critical" spirit
My personality trait is melancholic, while this type
has many wonderful things one of the negative things
can be a critical spirit. When we studied this at church
and I heard this, I began to watch myself.  And wow,
I never realized that I can be critical. I do not want
this to be part of my life.  Looking forward to this
change ; )








Trusting the Lords perfect plan for our lives in 2013 . . .



Happy New Year to all my blog friends . . .





Abundant Blessings,
Maryellen




No comments:

Post a Comment