Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sue Dodge was great !
She sang just beautifully and was so encouraging.

I curled my super super straight hair.
It lasted about 2 hours,
Oh well it was fun while it lasted hah






Every year they decorate beautiful trees.
Each one a different theme.
Sadly my photo's don't do them justice.


The Lion of Judah Rev 5:5



Resurrection and the Life - John 11:25



This one was sitting in a pool of water
and it had a sprinkle of water coming down
from the top to bottom.

Living Water John 7:37-38



Daystar - Luke 1:78



This one was my favorite.
It was so bright and beautiful.

Light of the World John 8:12



I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day Jeremiah 4:2



Left to Right - Bread of Life Matt 6:11
The Good Shepherd John 10:14
The Bridgegroom Matt 25:6



Left to right Happy Birthday Jesus
Joy to the World
In God We Trust 2 Chronicles 7:14



No comments:

Post a Comment