Thursday, December 13, 2012

Vacation Week - low key and wonderful!

Tomorrow is my last vacation day.

I have had a nice relaxing week.

I completed my errands.

I was able to do some simple crafts.

Monday

Love these - made one for hubby and my two co-workers



Tuesday - saw this on Pinterest

Didn't know where I was going to get a twig of pine tree.
God gave me one at Stop & Shop that had fallen on the ground
off of the wreaths they were selling.  Would you believe
I went back today and there were none on the ground.
They had cleaned them up.  God is good - grabbed mine
just in time . . . I love how simple it is.



Wednesday

I've never done a Printable before.
Loved this one.

Grabbed a great gold frame at the dollar store.



Snuck in a nice lunch with my Aunt.
This use to be Charlie Brown's and we loved it.
But they closed and now it is Moose's Tavern.
This was our first visit there.
They still have the great salad bar that Charlie Brown's had
and the sandwiches were huge.

Hubby and I will try it for dinner soon.



Thursday

Another Printable
I like the blue and green for Christmas
It's different.



I use to be a huge shopper at Fashion Bug.
But once we got a Kohl's in our area I switched.
I haven't shopped in Fashion Bug in years.
Today I stopped in because they are going out of
business and everything is on sale.

I was so fortunate to find this winter coat.
I love it.  Bright red ! 
I love the puffy look to the collar.
It was $90.00 and I paid $ 28.00.  WOW
I am so blessed and grateful.



Tomorrow - Friday

Going to make these cupcakes for a ladies
Christmas lunch on Saturday at my Aunt's church.

I am making the cupcakes red velvet.
I think they are so festive and pretty.



When I return to work on Monday,
praying I remember to set better
boundaries and schedule in times
of rest . . .

Mark 6:31
And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.”

Psalm 127:2
It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment