Saturday, August 17, 2013

Busy Weekend

Last night we went to a play at our church.
It was really an Opera.
It was called Esther Sweet Esther

 
It was not at all what I expected but
I enjoyed it. 
 
Today we did laundry and shopped.
I found a wonderful desk at a great
sale price.
 
It was $ 139.99 at Kohls.
On sales for $49.99 and I had
$10 kohls cash and a $10 coupon.
So I paid $ 29.99 YEAH
 
You can't see much of it because of all my
treasures hah
 
 
Tonight my hubby's Mom treated us to dinner
in CT.  I know we live in NJ but it is only about
a two hour ride.
 
So off we went at 2:30 pm
 
On the ride there we take the NJ Turnpike
Took this shot out my window going 65 hah
But you can see the Freedom Tower which
stands in place of the WTC from 911.
 

This one is the Empire State Building.

 
 
Next thing I new we were in CT
 
 
We met at Zody's 19th Hole
 
 
The golf course grounds are lovely


 
This is why my mother-in-law chose this
restaurant:

 
I never saw so many lobsters coming out
of that kitchen. hah

 
Then for dessert we went to my hubby's
cousins home. They have a lovely home in CT.
A view of the water and you can see Long Island
from their deck.  Sitting out there watch all the
sail boats go bye . . a girl could get use to that hah
 
Cousin Harry
 
 
His sweet wife Edna

 
They are both just lovely and fun.
 
Tomorrow we have church and
a birthday party in the afternoon.
I will need to go back to work to rest hah.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment