Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brunch, Movie, Shopping, Dinner

We had a full day ! It was a blessing. Met my mother-in-law and sister-in-law in NYC to celebrate sister-in-law Linda's birthday. First stop was Lusky's a great place for brunch. Then we headed off to the IMAX theater to see Jim Carey in Christmas Carol. Okay I get bad motion sickness so I wasn't sure how I would do. I didn't realize that if you don't wear the 3-D glasses at IMAX you can't really see the movie it is blurry. So I had to leave them on the whole time. I did okay but I was a bit nauseous. LOL I had to close my eyes a few times or my "brunch" would have appeared. yikes too much information. I guess I learned I can't do 3-D movies. Enjoyed the movie inspite of my crazy motion sickness. Then hubby and I headed to Columbus Circle for some Kiosk shopping - I had a special gift to buy (if you read my blog today you know who you are :) Then it was dinner time so we visited our favorite Vietnamese restaurant Saigon Grille. We get the same exact thing every time. Afraid to branch out, but I do really love what I get. And I am proud of myself today. I actually ate 1/2 and will have some for dinner tomorrow. My hubby is very good and always has bring home - not me I usually eat it all LOL But today, I am learning . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment