Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Review of RV

Originally submitted at Personalizedfree.com

Lookout America, here we come! This gas-guzzling RV is a perfect personalized Christmas ornament for the traveling family. Just make sure to hold off admiring this ornament while on the road!
4.5"" tall x 2"" wide. Made from resin.


One happy hubby

By Maryellen abundantly blessed from Red Bank NJ on 12/19/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Unique, Attractive Design, One Of A Kind, Good Value, Great Quality

Best Uses: Gift For Adult, Holiday Gift, Special Occasion

Describe Yourself: Quality Driven, Bargain Hunter

I purchased this because my husband loves to travel and I was hoping he would think it was fun and clever. He loved the RV. He thought it was really neat. I was so happy with the quality. The photo's don't do them justice. Very fast delivery.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment