I was selected for an award from my dear blog friend Veronica over at http://verandthegirls.blogspot.com/ I'm still new at blogging so forgive me if I am not
posting this correctly.
Like all other blog awards, there are rules. Here they are for the Happy 101 Award:List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your makes you happy list.
1) Having Jesus as my Savior and friend
2) My husband Gary
3) Being woken up every morning by my doggie Solomon wanting his cookie
(yikes sometimes it is 3 am morning hah)
4) Being blessed that we both still have jobs
5) Going to our church
6) Eating at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant in NYC
7) Getting my nails done... it makes me happy, relaxing, something just for me
8) Hearing my husband laugh so hard he cries at The Big Bang Theory every Monday night
9) my family
10) Being married after soooo many single years of waiting on the Lord
I am giving this award to:
Meredith @ http://mer9807.blogspot.com/
I love Meredith's blog. She is a precious women.
I love how much she loves her family and sister.
Whitney @ http://momojaswhit.blogspot.com/
I enjoy Whitney's blog so much. Her children are
more than adorable. She has a beautiful Godly family.
I love learning and reading about Texas.
Such an honest blog. A young wife and mom trying to faithfully
walk with the Lord. Just a huge encouragement.
Thank you Veronica for thinking of me . . .
16 hours ago