Saturday, December 5, 2009

Date Night

Had a blessed afternoon and evening with my hubby. We went to see The Blind Side. My gosh after reading everyone's blog who had already seen it I just had to get with it. Everyone was right. It was a great movie. So inspiring, eye-opening, moving. My husband really enjoyed it also and he is not a sports fan. When we went into the movie at 3:30 it was pouring rain in NJ. Coming out of the movie 5:30 it was snowing . . . big huge beautiful snowflakes. Just so pretty. The ground was so wet from all the rain all day it was not sticking.

We headed off to dinner. Our favorite Mexican restaurant Janita's. Just love those Faitias and the black bean soup wow! After dinner we went out to our car it was once again raining. No more snow . . . :(

After seeing the movie, I just want to count my blessings even more . . .
thank you Lord <><

No comments:

Post a Comment