Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hard Work Paying Off !

Today I had a doctors appointment.


I had to get my blood pressure


and cholesterol checked.
I have had some issues with
both of them being too high.


And I am sooooo happy to report because I have been
putting on these:

 and on days like this

I did this


and on days like this


I did some of this




And I started to eat a lot of this




And a lot of this



And even quite a bit of this



And I am so happy to report !

That when I did this

 I was down 16 pounds !

My blood pressure was normal !

Looks like I won't need to take BP medicine.

I am waiting for the cholesterol results and hoping
I won't needs those medications either.



This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
Proverbs 3:8

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.  
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

  

No comments:

Post a Comment