Sunday, June 10, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Strawberry Shortcake -  Huckleberry Pie,
V I C T O R Y
Do we love the Lord,  absolutely yes
Oceanport Bible School YES YES YES



Oh the memories. I still remember this
song from my VBS days. Just a few
moons ago hah

My little United Methodist church.
Faithful ladies and men serving.
I remember Icouldn't wait for the last night
program and our parents would come and
see all the crafts we made all week.
We were so proud.

I loved the lessons, crafts, snacks.
It was all so fun !

I can't say enough about how wonderful
VBS is for children.

Today my church's VBS starts.

Adventures on Promise Island !

Our children will learn:

I AM WITH YOU

I CARE ABOUT YOU

I GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED

I WILL SAVE  YOU

I WILL ANSWER YOU

Praying our children get as much
joy, blessings and wonderful memories
that I have all these many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment