Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012



On this day of thanksgiving
I wanted to post the top 10
things I am most thankful for:

1) My Lord and Savior Jesus

For God so love the world, that
he gave His only son that whosoever
believes in Him shall not perish,
but have everlasting life.
John 3:16


2) my bible

Your words were found, and I ate them,
And Your word was to me the joy and

rejoicing of my heart
Jeremiah 15:16


3) my husband and marriage

The man who finds a wife finds a treasure,
 and he receives favor from the LORD.
Proverbs 18:22


4) my family

How he blesses them! They raise large families there,
 and their herds of livestock increase.
Psalm 107:38


5) my home

I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill.
And in the proper season I will send the showers they need.
There will be showers of blessing.
Ezekiel 34:26


6) my health

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart;
good news makes for good health. 
Proverbs 15:30


7) my friends

When Job prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes.
In fact, the LORD gave him twice as much as before!
Job 42:10


8) my job

And my God will supply every need of yours
according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19



9) my Solomon, my treasure in heaven

Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy,
and thieves do not break in and steal.
Matthew 6:20


10) my church

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do,
but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
Hebrews 10:25








Beautiful song on giving thanks !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WmzRxBGFY






Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
I Chronicles 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment