Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Break In the Weather ! ! !

So happy and thankful !



Today we had some thunder & lightening
and a down pour of rain . . .

We needed it so badly.



If it wasn't for the scary lightening I may have
gone outside and danced !
It sure would have cooled me off.



Thank you gracious Lord for sending the rain . . .

But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 14:4

Reminds me of this wonderful song from one
of my favorite Christian artists - 4 Him

Living Water, Bread Of Life
Like a deer that had been panting for the water
I was thirsting for so long
I was so dry
So I set out on my journey
Not sure just what I'd find
But I found an everlasting river of life

Ooh, it's just life fallin' rain
I will never thirst again

(chorus)
Living water, bread of life
Come and quench this thirst within me
Fill this hunger deep inside
For so long I have been empty
Nothing else will satisfy
You alone are what I need Lord
Living water, bread of life

I had searched this whole world over for the answer
Wanting just to fill this void inside
All the things that were material
They could not satisfy
For my hungering was for the bread of life

Ooh, it came like manna from above
I can never get enough

(chorus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRpuCBBVMQA

No comments:

Post a Comment