Saturday, July 7, 2012

Random Photo Day

I see so many great things on Facebook that I want to remember
They have either made me laugh, smile, cry or think . . .
It is so HOT here in NJ today, we have no special plans
but to try and stay cool . . .
So it is a good day to post about these great  FB photos.




Best part of summer for me ! 
Love this drink !

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Psalm 34:8



This next photo reminds me of this bible verse:

He causes the sun to rise on good people and on evil people, and he sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.  Matthew 5:45

God has a purpose for any darkness we experience.

I love this next photo because, I just loved the simple beauty of this bride.

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives
favor from the LORD.  Proverbs 18:22

Oh my gosh, this next photo just made me laugh out loud  hah
Being a "former" McDonald's girl !
I'm with ya there pigeon hah

This next one reminded me of "girlfriends"
So thankful for mine . . .

Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another


Kicking back and having fun with the "girls"

This next photo is really random.
My friend posted this on FB because
she loved this jacket. I loved it too.
But it is way out of my budget.
But oh it is just so neat.
Reminds me of Joseph's coat of many colors . . .
 Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other sons, because he had been born to him in his old age; and he made a richly ornamented robe for him.
Genesis 37




These two photos just tickled my funny bone.
I also love popcorn. hah

PROVERBS 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.



Oh my goodness, this cartoon is sad. 
I think it speaks volumes about our society.
I see this happening more and more. . .

These photos just made me smile.
Thinking of a simpler time . . .
Proverbs 31 women
10 An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
11 The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
12 She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 She seeks wool and flax,
and works with willing hands.
14 She is like the ships of the merchant;
she brings her food from afar.
15 She rises while it is yet night
and provides food for her household
and portions for her maidens.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.
17 She dresses herself with strength
and makes her arms strong.
18 She perceives that her merchandise is profitable.
Her lamp does not go out at night.
19 She puts her hands to the distaff,
and her hands hold the spindle.
20 She opens her hand to the poor
and reaches out her hands to the needy.
21 She is not afraid of snow for her household,
for all her household are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes bed coverings for herself;
her clothing is fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is known in the gates
when he sits among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them;
she delivers sashes to the merchant.
25 Strength and dignity are her clothing,
and she laughs at the time to come.
26 She opens her mouth with wisdom,
and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
27 She looks well to the ways of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children rise up and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women have done excellently,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Give her of the fruit of her hands,
and let her works praise her in the gates.





Great reminder photos ahead !


And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6  AMEN !





Oh thank you Lord for knowing when we don't even know . . .

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. Romans 8:26

Oh my gosh this photo could make me
a "cat" person  . . .  precious one . . .



I love Patsy Clairmont.
She is so funny, a great story teller, women of God.
She was an anxiety suffer like me.
She has great style and make hysterical faces.

“Normal is just a setting on your dryer” 
Patsy Clairmont

“One of the things I love about God's Word is that
it has no expiration date.”  Patsy Clairmont

Liz Curtis Higgs - another wonderful women of God
What an awesome testimony she has.
She just cracks you up with her life stories.
She is a great observer of people.
TA-DA !

“If the Almighty directs our steps,
we've no need to look back over our shoulders.”
 Liz Curtis Higgs



“The head thinks, the hands labor,
but it's the heart that laughs.”
 Liz Curtis Higgs


Well this concludes my random post of favorite FB shots.
This was fun I'll have to do this again the next heat wave ! hah


No comments:

Post a Comment